Is a QHHT session right for me?
If you are ready to resolve issues from your past, release family patterns, heal health problems or find meaning and purpose in your life, then you will benefit from a session.
How will QHHT improve my life?
“When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.” Carl Jung
These sessions work at a deep, subconscious level with your higher conscious mind (or soul) acting as the director of your chosen destiny. Following your session you will find that your life becomes more empowered by the confidence and understanding that comes with your new insights.
Your life opportunities open up as your creativity and self-esteem flourish and your perspective broadens. You will experience a greater sense of inner peace and connection with your expanded awareness. Feeling at peace with your life, brings a new freedom within yourself as you move forward with your life in a newer, more harmonious way. Your session is only the beginning, as your expanded awareness allows you to better navigate your life’s journey and, thus, to create the life you prefer.
How do the different levels of consciousness work within the QHHT process?
The format below demonstrates how uniting the different levels of consciousness into a singular focus, combined with hypnosis, can be a very powerful means for spontaneous change:
Pre-talk= communication from your conscious mind.
Hypnosis= revelation from your subconscious mind.
SC dialogue = communication and resolution from your higher consciousness mind.
Why is imagination important?
Imagination is more than just a means of dreaming, it is an actual ‘tool’ for communication and interaction with the non-physical realms – where the history of your life is stored.
Our belief systems, fears and irrational thoughts are formed as perceptions and held in the imagination. As children, we were often scolded for ‘daydreaming’, which has left most of us in denial of seeing how it can benefit us or how to use it effectively. Your imagination is a natural tool that allows you to move into, and through, the inter-dimensional ‘levels’ of consciousness and bridges your conscious reality with your unconscious knowing.
After the session, it may feel as though you made it up but it’s strongly recommended that you refrain from over-analyzing the information. Instead, see what the connections are with your life and your feelings. Sometimes it takes us a moment to adjust to change and allow the new to unfold. Fortunately, this method allows the changes to unfold naturally, as your subconscious mind becomes your ally and unites with your life’s purpose.
“Imagination is a portal through which you can transcend the imposed limitations of this world. All creative persons use this power. With wisdom and will, whatever you can imagine, and continue to imagine, can become real. I tell you, that things which do not exist now in this world will be created for you. Imagination can be materialized. When you develop spiritually, you can materialize your thoughts.” Paramahansa Yogananda
What should I expect during a QHHT session?
When you come for your session stay open minded and expect the unexpected as you allow your own subconscious mind to reveal the appropriate things that will be the most helpful for you at this time.
Let yourself become curious about your own subconscious revelations. Remember that it is your destiny to have transformational experiences through a shift in consciousness – and that we all have the ability to explore our history.
These sessions provide a direct experience of your spiritual essence and initiates healing that is immediate and lasting. You will experience what you are open to experiencing. For instance, the level of openness you have to healing will be the level of healing you will experience.
How should I prepare for my QHHT session?
1. Set a clear intention:
A very helpful, simple way to prepare for your session is to set an intention to have clear and direct communication with that part of you that is able to provide information, your Higher Self.
“I have clear and direct communication with my Higher Self”
[[Note the tense of this sentence. It’s not “I will have”, its “I have.”]]
Say this intention right before going to sleep the night before your session. And just prior to your appointment time. Or anytime that feels right to you.
2. Prepare a list of questions and/or concerns.
Please write or print your list on paper and bring it to the session. Your list can be a single question or dozens. It does not matter how many you have. Just be sure to place them in order of importance as we may not be able to address them all. And keep in mind there is no such thing as a silly or unimportant question. Trust what you are curious about.
What kind of questions? Anything you want to explore! Here are a few common examples.
- I have had asthma since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
- I really dislike my job and would like to quit and find a new one. Should I?
- I’ve had painful/traumatic experiences when young. Can I release their influence on my life?
- I am in a new love relationship. Is this person the right one for me?
- Am I on my right spiritual path?
- How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
- Am I doing what I am meant to be doing? What is my purpose?
- I have a difficult relationship with my sister. Why is this and can it be resolved?
- Many years ago I had something strange happen to me. (This could be a dream, vision, feeling, or experience) What exactly happened and why?
- Can I meet my spirit guide or guardian angel?
- Can I improve my intuitive or psychic skills? How?
3. Don’t drink alcoholic or caffeinated beverages before the session, or even the evening before, if possible. If you are a regular morning coffee drinker, please don’t skip your coffee, but go easy and keep it to a minimum before your session. Also, try not to drink too much liquid 2 hours prior to the session.
4. Eat well, but light, before you arrive. The session will take between 3 to 5 hours.
5. If you meditate, do so the morning or day of your appointment to help clear your mind. If you do not meditate, then do something that puts you in a calm place like taking a walk or listening to some soothing music.
6. This is a private session. Even though spouses/partners/friends want to be with you to witness this amazing event, it is important that you feel completely safe in knowing that your confidentiality is fully preserved. Because of this, no one else is allowed in your session. You may share your recording or any memories or thoughts at your discretion.
After your session:
1. Hypnosis creates a natural harmonious flow between the left and right hemispheres of the brain, switching on the self-healing internal forces that restores balance and good health. This process will continue for a number of days after your session. You should sleep deeply and restfully the night after your session, and may even have very vivid dreams. This is a continuation of the interaction between the different levels of your consciousness ensuring the process of creating natural effortless changes in your life. It is very helpful to begin keeping a journal if you do not already do so.
2. Resist questioning whether you ‘imagined’ or ‘made up ‘ the information during the session, instead use the following days to see how it all connects to your reasons for seeking input from your own subconscious. Often the information shown was not what or how you expect it to be, just allow yourself the time to let things fall into place. Whether the information revealed was an analogy, metaphorical, symbolic, or a subliminal ‘reality’, stay open minded and allow the insights to continue downloading and you will see how the ‘dot’s connect with your life as you were experiencing it.
3. Give yourself the time and space to reflect or ‘process’ what has transpired. Observe the ‘processing’ taking place as your energetic clearing, healing and detox will be ongoing for a number of days. You have had a unique experience of inter – communication with other aspects of your consciousness and this inner ‘dialogue’ will continue for some time. The quantum effects during the session will restore or initiate new neural patterns within your brain that become strengthened exhibiting more intuitive spontaneous thoughts, ‘knowings’ and insights.
4. Drinking lots of water is highly recommended to flush the system of the many toxins released through this deep energy and self-healing work. The benefits of water as a cleansing aid can be utilized even more when you shower with the intent of deeply cleansing your subtle energy bodies or using a handful of salt in your bath water.
5. Spend a moment each day in gratitude for the physical healing, or consciousness shift that has taken place, include in this your appreciation for your body’s ability to heal itself. Gratitude moves you into your heart-space, which supports the healing process in the very best ways. You will receive the most benefit if you follow the wisdom from your higher consciousness with your intention to heal.
6. I will provide you with a digital recording of your session. It is recommended that you listen to your session frequently in the early days, as there will be a wealth of information with more insight coming into your conscious mind from your higher self.
Please keep in mind
The overall best results will be if you follow the guidance that you yourself have provided throughout the session, through the direct communication with your own subconscious and higher self. It is not the practitioner that is doing the healing, you are healing yourself through this process.
The true power of this experience is that it is YOU (your subconscious) telling YOU what the root causes and issues are and how the healing is occurring. I am only the facilitator and guide in this process.
Finally, remember that I am always interested in hearing from you in the future and encourage you to drop me a note or give me a call and let me know how the regression has affected your life.
Should you have additional questions, please feel free to Contact Yvonne Now.